Rainbow Mosaics 14: Hawaiian Vacation Game
Our peerless robot friend named Helper found an old bottle with an SOS message. The interesting thing is that the bottle was sent from Hawaii by an unidentified sailor more than two hundred years ago! What were the islands like back then? Helper might not have a time machine, but there are countless things to enjoy about Hawaii today! Follow Helper and find out how his island getaway unfolds as you solve sunny nonogram puzzles! 
Rainbow Mosaics 14: Hawaiian Vacation full game features:
- Magnificent nonogram puzzles based on logic
- Mini-puzzles and hidden objects scenes
- Many tile designs to choose from
- A variety of upgradeable power-ups
- Rainbow Mosaics 13: Detective Helper
Free Download (62.1 MB)
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
- Quality tested and virus.
- No ads, adware, spyware.
Tell us what you're thinking...